TMC Stacker is renewed by using stainless steel for a lifetime of usage. Great fly tying tool for stacking tailing hackle fibers for both dry flies and nymphs.
Quickly and easily even the tips of elk, deer and calftail. Cut a clump of hair, clean out the underfur and place in your stacker tips first. Tap on your fly tying table a few times, turn the stacker so it's level, pull tube slowly out of base and grab even tips for tying on the hook.
- Micro: H37mm (Tube: H29mm*EX DIA6mm)
- S: H45mm (Tube: H35mm*EX DIA8mm)
- M: H55mm (Tube: H40mm*EX DIA10mm)
- Rubber O-ring on the bottom prevents marks
- Tapered tube creates a perfect stack
- Precision tolerances for smooth and precise operation
- Made in Japan