The art of the fly reel derives from the science of the fly reel, but at the end of the day both art and science, when held in balance, serve to make us smile.
The LSF is the freshwater version of Waterworks- Lamson's Litespeed Fly Reel. The chassis is based on the conical system found in their other reels with the addition of a click stop drag knob and a unique spring set that creates a linear progression of torque with very fine resolution at the light end of its range. LSF spool and frame architecture is super-arbor in scale for high retrieve, but spare and open to promote line drying and, of course, reduce weight.
- Ultra Large Arbor Format
- Lightest yet largest diameter Litespeed to date
- Space frame construction – Exceptional Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Re-engineered seals – Enhanced reliability and waterproofing
- Indexing click drag knob
- Made in the USA
|Size||Diameter||Width||Weight||Rod Weight||Line||Backing Capacity|
|-3+||3.50"||0.90"||3.10 oz||2.3.4||WF4||75 yds 20#|
|-5+||3.75"||1.00"||3.60 oz||4.5.6||WF6||125 yds 20#|
|-7+||4.00"||1.00"||4.50 oz||6.7.8||WF8||180 yds 20#|
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
A Reel Lifeline
Waterworks-Lamson's lifetime warranty is valid for any defect in material or workmanship for the original owner of a reel or rod. This warranty applies to parts and labor, but doesn’t cover damage due to misuse, improper maintenance, or modification. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Waterworks-Lamson's discretion, and repair parts or colors might not match the original reel. Put it back in Waterworks-Lamson's hands. They’ll get you a quick fix, so that you can get right back on the water.
How to Return a Reel
- Box the reel with this Return Form» (Print clearly please.)
- Send the frame and spool (a complete repair can’t be made without the entire reel)
- Remove the line if possible. If not, make sure the line is wound tightly and secured on the spool. We try to protect line, but aren’t responsible for any damage to the line if it’s not removed.
- Ship it, along with our flat $30 reel warranty s&h fee, to:
Attn. Warranty-Repair Department
2756 S. Cole Road – Ste #110
Boise, ID 83709
What is your return policy?
Our goal is to make you happy about your purchases with us. We offer free returns for items within 30 days. We will provide you with return shipping free of charge.
What materials are used in your products?
We offer top quality materials sourced in the United States, Canada, and Europe. We proudly offer samples when available.
Where can I learn more about your products?
Check out our blog and articles that go into detail about all of products. Have a question? Feel free to give us a call at 555-123-4567.