Machined from bar-stock aluminum, the case delivers maximum structural rigidity and durability all wrapped in a harder, brighter finish.
The spool is pressure-cast with radiused compound curves, near zero-radius inside corners, and a precise fit and finish. It has a U-shape arbor and narrow format to aid in line control.
Remix brings together the best of CNC-machining and pressure-cast technologies to deliver an unprecedented level of quality in it's class. The result of this Remix? High performance. Reliability. Quality assurance. Plus undeniable sex appeal.
- Format: Large Arbor
- Materials: Machined 6061 Aluminum Case Pressure Cast Aluminum Spool Finish: Type II Anodize Case
- Polyurethane Spool Drag: Sealed Conical Drag
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 × 6 × 4 in
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
A REEL LIFELINE
Waterworks-Lamson's lifetime warranty is valid for any defect in material or workmanship for the original owner of a reel or rod. This warranty applies to parts and labor, but doesn’t cover damage due to misuse, improper maintenance, or modification. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Waterworks-Lamson's discretion, and repair parts or colors might not match the original reel. Put it back in Waterworks-Lamson's hands. They’ll get you a quick fix so that you can get right back on the water.
HOW TO RETURN A REEL
- Box the reel with this Return Form» (Print clearly please.)
- Remove the line if possible. If not, make sure the line is wound tightly and secured on the spool. We try to protect line, but aren’t responsible for any damage to the line if it’s not removed.
- Send the frame and spool (a complete repair can’t be made without the entire reel)
- Ship it, along with our flat $30 reel warranty s&h fee, to
Attn. Warranty-Repair Department
2756 S. Cole Road – Ste #110
Boise, ID 83709
|Size||Diameter||Width||Weight||Rod Weight||Line||BACKING CAPACITY|
|-3+||3.34"||0.99"||4.29 oz||2.3.4||WF4||100 yds 20#|
|-5+||3.61"||1.00"||4.54 oz||4.5.6||WF6||100 yds 20#|
|-7+||3.85"||1.14"||5.49 oz||6.7.8||WF8||200 yds 20#|