A reel hot rod. A super-high retrieve rate reel, the Speedster S features a narrower spool, inboard mounted handle, and an outer diameter significantly larger than our highest performing reels. The narrow spool prevents line barreling, while the inboard handle and added circumference improve retrieve rate. Rev these features up with classic Waterworks-Lamson styling and attention to detail—plus our time-tested, maintenance-free drag system—and you have what the name implies: a hot rod of a reel. The dimensions of structure and function inspire beauty. An enhanced spool machining technique—focusing material only where it’s needed—is the reason why this version is significantly lighter and higher performing than its predecessor.
- Format: Super Arbor
- Materials: Machined 6061 Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Finish: Type II Anodize
- Drag: Sealed Conical Drag
- US Made, Idaho Built
- Free Domestic Shipping in the United States
|Size||Diameter||Width||Weight||Rod Weight||Line||Backing Capacity|
|-3+||3.28"||0.90"||3.26 oz||2.3.4||WF4||50 yds 20#|
|-5+||3.65"||1.00"||3.83 oz||4.5.6||WF6||100 yds 20#|
|-7+||3.97"||1.12"||4.73 oz||6.7.8||WF8||180 yds 20#|
A Reel Lifeline
Waterworks-Lamson's lifetime warranty is valid for any defect in material or workmanship for the original owner of a reel or rod. This warranty applies to parts and labor, but doesn’t cover damage due to misuse, improper maintenance, or modification. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Waterworks-Lamson's discretion, and repair parts or colors might not match the original reel. Put it back in Waterworks-Lamson's hands. They’ll get you a quick fix, so that you can get right back on the water.
How TO RETURN A REEL
- Box the reel with this Return Form» (Print clearly please.)
- Send the frame and spool (a complete repair can’t be made without the entire reel)
- Remove the line if possible. If not, make sure the line is wound tightly and secured on the spool. We try to protect line, but aren’t responsible for any damage to the line if it’s not removed.
- Ship it, along with our flat $30 reel warranty s&h fee, to:
Attn. Warranty-Repair Department
2756 S. Cole Road – Ste #110
Boise, ID 83709