Follow Instructions and Guides Below (for best results, measure only over undergarments)
|Women's Measuring Instructions:
- CHEST: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
- WAIST: Measure around your waist, at the narrowest part, near your navel. (*this may be higher on your waist than you normally wear your pants)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: With arm slightly bent measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
- NECK: Measure around the middle of your neck (at the Adam's apple), keeping one finger between your neck and the tape measure for a comfortable fit.
- HIP/SEAT: Standing with feet together, measure around fullest point of seat, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- INSEAM: Using pants that fit well, measure from the crotch seam to bottom of cuff.
Low Rise: 2" or more below the navel.
Mid Rise: 1" to 2" below the navel.