EXPLORE THE MISSOURI RIVER
Lots of big trout eating tiny dry flies…… you've heard the stories.
What you may not have heard, is how easy it is to fish the river on your own. The Mighty Mo smoothly meanders through open fields and majestic canyon walls. Recreation Road and the Missouri wind along side-by-side for 20 of the 34 miles of blue ribbon water. Stop, park and fish most of it. Where else can you do that?
Recreation Road covers one side of the river. Rental boats take you to the other.
Our Full Service Includes:
- Launching your Clackacraft Eddy or 16' Lo Profile Rental boat.
- Shuttling your vehicle to the take out - *See Shuttle Fees below.
- Picking up your boat at the end of the day.
Get out of your rental boat, gather your gear and walk across the street to your room at the The Trout Shop's Lodge. Kick back and relax before you enjoy a delicious dinner - your boat will be ready for tomorrow's fly fishing adventure.
- $200 / Day - Includes 4% Local Resort Tax
- 50% Deposit Required
- Balance Due Upon Check-In
- Boats must be at take-out site at least one hour before dark
- Whenever possible, check into The Trout Shop a day in advance of your booking to fill out the necessary paperwork. Arrange your launch so so we can have your boat on the water waiting for you.
Spend More Time on The River.
- No Additional Fees for Take-out Sites between the Wolf Creek Bridge and Mid Canon.
- $40 Fee for Take-out at Prewett Creek.
- $50 Fee for Take-Out at Pelican Point.
- $75 Fee for Take-Out at Cascade.
- Add $30 for 2nd Boat Launch / Retrieval
- Add Shuttle Fee for Second Float
- Total Fees = $30 + Second Shuttle + Added Takeout Fees based upon Takeout Location - See Above.
- If you must cancel your drift boat rental reservation for any reason we will refund your deposit less a 15% service fee based upon the rental price provided we can refill your reservation with a third party.
- If you must cancel all or part of your reservation, please contact us immediately. When given ample time, The Trout Shop has the best chance at refilling your reservation and refunding your deposit.
- Select the Quantity of Rental Boats you want to rent each day. Note: If you want to rent a different quantity of boats for a day, make separate booking for day(s) when differant quantities are needed,
- Click on the First Day and Last Day you want to book a Rental Boat.
- Click the Next Button.
- Confirm that you have Read and Accept The Trout Shop's Booking Policies by clicking Yes.
- Click the Book Now Button.
- Verify in the Shopping Cart that your Booking Dates are Correct.
- If you want to Add More Services to your reservation, go to the appropriate Service Page and Add the Booking to your Shopping Cart.
- Click Check Out.
- Submit your Payment Information for the Required Deposit to Confirm Your Reservation.