Ten miles downstream from Craig along Recreation Road and right on the water, the Mountain Palace Lodge opens the door to the Missouri River. You'll have all the comforts of home, stunning scenery and, most importantly, great fishing in your back yard. Pull into the driveway, drop off your luggage and walk into the river with your fly rod and tackle pack. Don't forget your camera. You'll need it.
Your new home on the Missouri accommodates groups up to six persons very comfortably. When you're not on the river, you'll still get the experience you deserve. This three-bedroom, two-bathroom home has everything you hope for in a vacation home including a fully appointed kitchen and BBQ on the deck. Enjoy time with your friends in the large living area while watching your favorite sporting event or Netflix movie. Or, forget about your electronic gadgets and attach yourself to nature while you kickback on the large riverview deck or in the riverside gazebo where you can get an even closer view of the Missouri's large, wild trout.
A great home and a great fishing spot on a world-class trout stream; what more could you ask for? How about a little more space for your group? No problem. Consider renting Mountain Palace Guest House and accommodate up to 9 guests on the same property.
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- Propane BBQ
- 4 Bedrooms & Loft
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Large Riverview Deck
- Riverside Gazebo
- Hi-Def Television
- WiFi Internet
- Hi-Def TV in Main Level Bedroom
- Cell Phone Service
- Central Air-conditioning
- Laundry Room
- Licensed Montana Tourist Home
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Main Level: Bedroom #1 - Queen Bed
- Main Level: Bedroom #2 - Queen Bed
- Main Level: Full Bathroom w/ Walk-in Shower
- Upper Level: Bedroom #1 - 2 Double Beds
- Upper Level: Bedroom #2 - 2 Double Beds
- Upper Level: Full Bathroom w/ Tub & Shower
- $650 / Night - Includes 8% Montana Bed Tax and 4% Craig Resort Tax
- 6-Guest Maximum
- 3-Night Minimum Stay
- 50% Deposit Required
- Balance Due Upon Check-In
- Pet Policy: Service Pets Allowed
- Starbucks® Coffee Service
- Linens and Toiletries Provided
- Daily Housekeeping Provided
- If you must cancel your lodging reservation for any reason we will gladly refund your deposit less a 10% service fee based upon the rental price provided we can refill your reservation with a third party.
- If you must cancel all or part of your reservation, please contact us immediately. When given ample time, The Trout Shop will have the best chance at refilling your reservation and refunding your deposit.
- Click the Book Lodging Now Button
- Click on the Day you wish to Check-In.
- Click on the Day you wish to Check-Out (3 - Night Minimum).
- Verify that you have read and accept The Trout Shop's Booking Policies.
- Click the Book Now Button.
- .Verify in the Shopping Cart that the Booking Dates are correct.
- Verify the Quantity of 50% Deposit Charges matches the Quantity of Nights Booked in your reservation (Example: 4 Nightly Rentals x 4 Each 50% Deposits of $325.00 = $1300 Deposit Total). If incorrect, adjust the quantity to match the quantity of nights you are booking or delete the reservation from your shopping cart and rebook the days
- Make Payment to Confirm Reservation.
- Balance Due at Check-In.