Enjoy the countryside commute from The Trout Shop to Lookout Lodge as you meander three miles south of Craig along Craig River Road and the pristine upper Missouri River. After the heart warming drive, you'll see why our guests enjoy a peaceful and visual experience from the three-acre property where this vacation home is located.
After a nice day on the stream, come back to your very comfortable two-bedroom, two bath, fully appointed vacation home and unwind. Break out the barbecue and start sharing your day's stories with your fishing friends. Get a peaceful night's sleep.
Wake up to everything that's great in the Treasure State. Enjoy a fresh cup of Starbucks® coffee, take in the views and ponder how you can move to Montana.
Groups up to six persons have one of the best places on the river to stay all to themselves. Your Montana Licensed Tourist Home includes everything you need for a successful vacation on the world's largest spring creek.
We're confident that you'll enjoy your stay.
- 3-Acre Property overlooking the upper Missouri River between the Wolf Creek Bridge and Craig.
- Lazy 10-minute drive on Craig River Road to The River Hub, Craig, Montana.
- Air-Conditioned Comfort
- Handicap Accessible
- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Living Area
- Wet Bar
- Microwave Oven
- Apartment Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- WiFi Internet
- Telephone: Unlimited Continental U.S. Calls
- Cell Phone Service
- Service Pets Allowed
- Handicap Accessible
- Licensed Montana Tourist Home
- $200 / Night - Includes 8% Montana Bed Tax and 4% Craig Resort Tax.
- 3-Guest Maximum
- 3-Night Minimum Stay
- 50% Deposit Required
- Balance Due Upon Check-In
- Daily Housekeeping Provided
- Linens and Toiletries Provided
- Starbucks® Coffee Service
- Pet Policy: Service Pets Allowed
- If you must cancel your lodging reservation for any reason we will gladly refund your deposit less a 10% service fee based upon the rental price provided we can refill your reservation with a third party.
- If you must cancel all or part of your reservation, please contact us immediately. When given ample time, The Trout Shop will have the best chance at refilling your reservation and refunding your deposit.
- Click the Book Lodging Now Button
- Click on the Day you wish to Check-In.
- Click on the Day you wish to Check-Out (3 - Night Minimum).
- Verify that you have read and accept The Trout Shop's Booking Policies.
- Click the Book Now Button.
- Verify in the Shopping Cart that the Booking Dates are correct.
- Verify the Quantity of 50% Deposit Charges matches the Quantity of Nights Booked in your reservation (Example: 4 Nightly Rentals x 4 Each 50% Deposits of $100 = $400 Deposit Total). If incorrect, adjust the quantity to match the quantity of nights you are booking or delete the reservation from your shopping cart and rebook the nights.
- Make Payment to Confirm Reservation.
- Balance Due at Check-In.