Smith Optics Warranty
We built our reputation on quality, performance product and we stand behind it. If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship Smith Optics warrants your sunglasses, goggles and helmets for the lifetime of the product, and we will repair or replace the product at no charge. Smith Optics has sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects. Apparel and accessories including hats and bags are not covered under the lifetime warranty policy. Smith Optics will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer. Questions about verification of authorized dealers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a claim, do not return your Smith product to the store. Stores are not authorized to provide service under this warranty. Instead, complete the online submission form and send us the confirmation with your product for further evaluation.
Repair / Replacement Policy: For a fee Smith Optics (at our discretion) will replace frames, lenses and other parts for interchangeable models as required and available. Smith Optics may replace defective interchangeable lenses, but scratched or otherwise abused lenses are ineligible. Fixed lens eyewear is ineligible for lens replacement. Smith Optics cannot repair scratched lenses. For more information contact Smith Warranty and Repair at 1-888-206-2995 or email@example.com. All fees for repair or replacement depend on the model and damage to the product.
- We encourage you to send your Smith product by a traceable method (such as Fed Ex or UPS), as Smith Optics is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- We will return your sunglasses using ground UPS service.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. For non-delivery or further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will do our best to reply within two (2) - three (3) business days (provided contact information has been included with your product)
Bike or Winter Helmet crash replacement policy: Within a period of 2 years after the original date of purchase, SMITH will replaced crash damaged helmets at a discount of 30% off the MSRP. Helmet replacements are limited to 1 unit per year. This policy is only applicable to original owners of the product and requires a proof purchase receipt. The consumer must return the helmet and receipt copy to: Smith MFG: attention Crash Replacement, 13 F Street Freeport Center, Clearfield, Utah 84016.
Scope and Duration of the Warranty: This warranty program lasts for the lifetime of your Smith product. This warranty program covers all parts of your Smith product and applies to all types of manufacturing defects or failure. The warranty program does not cover product that is lost, stolen, dropped, shattered, sat on, chewed by your pet or any other damage that is caused by the consumer.
- Rx - Smith Complete Prescription Eyewear are warranted to the original purchaser for two years from the date of purchase against any defect in materials and workmanship. Nose pads and temples are free as long as the parts are available. We’ll repair or replace at our option, any pair of Smith Prescription Eyewear found to be defective exclusive of damage caused by improper or unreasonable use.Please be advised that this warranty is for Authentic Smith Optics Eyewear and must be sold with authentic Smith lenses, frames and parts and not modified in any manner. Any alterations of lenses, frame parts or nose pads voids all warranties.US customer questions should be sent to email@example.com. Canadian customers contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Other International purchasers please return your glasses to the place of purchase.
Limitation on Damages: For breach of any written or implied warranty on this product, the consumer is limited to damages of repair of the product or replacement with an identical or equivalent style, at the election of Smith Optics. Smith Optics is NOT liable for any other damages, such as special, incidental, or consequential damages, resulting from the use of this product. Note: some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from State to State. This warranty extends to residents of the United States only. In Canada, please email the customer service/warranty department of Canam Sport Eyewear Inc. at email@example.com for instructions or call 1-888-206-2995. In Europe, email Smith Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org For other countries, view our Store Locator and enter your country or a country near you to find the Smith distributor in your country.