Are you looking for a location where catered meals are an option? Look no further. Sheri Walls, owner of Canyon Catering, lives next door to the Sterling Ranch Lodge. You'll enjoy plenty of space for your group and meals fit for a king.
Leisurely travel Recreation Road along the Missouri River while passing thousands of trout on your way to the Lodge. After a two-mile scenic journey, turn right, take the long driveway and land at this nicely appointed and newly remodeled home. With 3 very comfortable bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, large living, kitchen and dining area, fully catered vacations are available in the heart of Big Sky Montana.
Great for business groups that need ample space for meetings, the Sterling Ranch Lodge houses groups up to six guests in-house and up to 10 persons by adding the Sterling Ranch Pond Cabin to your reservation.
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Large Living / Dining Area
- Air Conditioned
- Starlink High Speed WiFi Inernet
- Telephone: Unlimited Continental U.S. Calls
- Hi-Def TV in Living Area
- Hi-Def TV in Den
- Licensed Montana Tourist Home
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds
- Bedroom Two: Queen Bed
- Bedroom Three: 2 Double Beds
- Den: Single Bed
- Master Bedroom: Full Bath w/ Walk-In Shower
- Common Bathroom : Full Bath w/ Tub and Shower
- Half Bathroom: Sink / Vanity and Toilet
- $625/ Night - Includes 8% Montana Bed Tax and 4% Craig Resort Tax.
- 6-Guest Maximum
- 3-Night Minimum Stay
- 50% Deposit Required
- Balance Due Upon Check-In
- Starbucks® Coffee Service
- Linens and Toiletries Provided
- Daily Housekeeping Provided
- Pet Policy: Service Pets Allowed
- If you must cancel your lodging reservation for any reason we will gladly refund your deposit less a 10% service fee based upon the rental price provided we can refill your reservation with a third party.
- If you must cancel all or part of your reservation, please contact us immediately. When given ample time, The Trout Shop will have the best chance at refilling your reservation and refunding your deposit.
- Select your Payment Option from the drop down menu in the booking calendar (50% Deposit or Pay in Full).
- Click on your Check-in Date.
- Click on your Check-out Date.
- Click the next Button.
- Confrim that you have read and Accept The Trout Shop's Booking Policies.
- Click the Next Button.
- Verify in the Shopping Cart that your Service Bookings are correct.
- If you want to Add More Services to your trip, return to the Service Page you want to book and Add the Services to your Shopping Cart.
- When you have completed your bookings, click the Check Out Button.
- Provide your Payment Information for the Required Deposit to Confirm Your Reservation.
- Balance is Due Upon Check-In.